Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies have really made e-Commerce easier and more efficient. You can now buy and sell good/services online, pay and receive payments in various cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Doge Coin (DOGE), etc. This crypto payment evolution has come to stay, as many top online stores have adopted it. Also, some other third party platforms have also made it possible to checkout easily with crypto on e-stores that do not accept payment via cryptocurrencies directly. In this article, you will learn about these online platforms that help you shop online and pay with cryptocurrencies. You will also learn about some online stores that accept payment via crypto.
Online Platforms that Help you Pay Online with Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
A leading gift card platform that allows customers to instantly buy (with bitcoin payments), send, and redeem gifts using any of their devices. The platform serves its users via their website and mobile apps.
The platform allows you to buy gift cards of various popular e-stores like Amazon. The secret gift card redemption code is then sent to your account. Then you use the gift card to check out on the appropriate e-store.
Coinbase Visa debit card automatically converts your cryptocurrency into USD, which you can then use to check out on any e-store, including Amazon. You can check if the application for the card is available for your country.
Moon facilitates crypto payment by issuing a virtual via prepaid master card for online shopping on sites like Amazon. You can use your Lightning wallet or Coinbase account to fund the prepaid card.
The platform also offers BitPay virtual debit card which you can use to buy anything online, especially from Amazon. Another option is to use their mobile app to buy gift card, redeem the gift card and use it to checkout on e-stores.
The platform allows you to shop for anything you wish to buy from Amazon, add it to your cart, and then check out using any cryptocurrency of your choice. Some of the crypto payment options available include: BTC, ETH, USDT, DOGE, etc. You can also enjoy discounts when you stake SPI (Shopping.io token).
The platform offers a Visa debit card, which you can use to check out on top online stores like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Note that you can only enjoy this feature via their mobile app, and not via their website.
- How to Make Money from Play-to-Earn (P2E) Games
- Step by Step Guide to Pay for Netflix with Cryptocurrencies
Other Platforms/Apps that allow you to Shop Online and Pay with Crypto
- Cash App (from Block.xyz)
Online Stores that accept Payment via Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
Below are some of the online stores that accept payment via Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- CryptoEmporium.com: A popular and unique online marketplace that allows customers to buy and sell products/services using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the categories of items you can buy from the e-store include: automotive, watches, property, electronics, fashion, artwork, digital, etc.
- BedBathAndBeyond.com: A world-famous online retailer that sells stuffs of the following categories: furniture, rugs, bedding, bath, kitchen, decor, home improvement, lighting, kids & baby, and special season gifts.
- CheapAir.com: One of the top online search platforms and travel agancies for flights, hotels, and cars.
- NewEgg.com: One of the top ecommerce stores for computer parts, components, and consumer electronics.
- eGifter.com: One of the top digital gift card sites with gift cards for over 300 retailers.
- Shopify.com: A popular e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems.
- ReedsJewelers.com: A U.S. retail jewelry company where you can buy anything from jewelry to premium watches and loose diamonds.
- CryptoShirts.plus: An online marketplace where you can shop for original Bitcoin apparel available in various sizes and colors made for both men and women.
- American Red Cross (redcross.org): A nonprofit humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief, and disaster preparedness education in the United States. The organization accepts donations in bitcoins, over 70 coins, and other payment options listed across their website.
- Dell.com: An American based technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Dell accepts Bitcoin through a partnership with Coinbase, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
You have now learnt about the various ways to shop online and pay with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You also learnt about the various platforms that process crypto payments, and online stores that accept crypto payments. Now that you have learnt about them, go ahead and shop with ease, and pay with cryptocurrencies, made possible by the blockchain technology.
Recommended Business and Entrepreneurship Books
The Passionate Entrepreneur’s Strategies: Learn how to discover business ideas that will be successful, grow multiple online income streams, make money from home, attract new & retain customers, applications of SWOT analysis in any business, skills that will help you succeed as an entrepreneur, self-discipline, etc. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 1. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Blogging & Affiliate Marketing: Learn the Step by Step Guide of Creating, Growing & Optimizing your WordPress Blog from Scratch for Search Engines (SEO) & How to Make Money through Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing & Other Strategies for Earning Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 2. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money Self-Publishing Kindle Books for Beginners: Learn the Step by Step Guide to Self-Publish a Best Selling Book on Amazon KDP, How to Design Book Covers with Adobe Photoshop, Format, Edit & Proofread your Book Manuscript with Microsoft Word, Promote your Book on Various Online Platforms & Earn Monthly Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 3. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Complete Solar PV System Installation Guide: DIY guide on how to install grid-connected & off-grid solar PV systems, how to build solar-powered electric cars, convert conventional cars to electric cars, online & offline ways to make money from solar energy sector (including stocks), electrical wiring & protection system installation guides, plus free resources for skill acquisition and personal development. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 4. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Crypto Trading & Investing for Beginners: Step by step guide with screenshots on the basics of blockchain technology, bitcoin & altcoins, crypto security tips, cryptocurrency market analysis (FA & TA), long term & short term trading, how to calculate your profits in excel, legit ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, DeFi yield farming & staking, how to use any centralized & decentralized exchange platform & more, plus crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 5. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Blockchain Practical Guide: Step by step guide with pictures, on how to monetize the latest blockchain technology trends: crypto trading & tools, especially Ethereum, DeFi, Staking, NFTs, Top 100 Play-to-Earn (P2E) & NFT games, Web 3.0, Metaverse, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), blockchain job opportunities, with crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 6. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money with Blockchain Web3 Apps: Step by Step Guide with Screenshots and Videos on How to Make Money from Blockchain and Web3 Projects – NFTs, Play-to-Earn (P2E) Games, Move-to-Earn (M2E) Apps, Watch-to-Earn (W2E) Apps, SocialFi and GameFi Apps, with crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 7. By Buzzer Joseph and Kelly Joseph. Read more about the book.