Ankara fashion style that makes a difference is Agbada. It is neither common nor meant for common people. Top celebrities draw attention with amazing ankara agbada styles. The fashion made some people very popular, the likes of Ebuka BBNaija. You can never talk about trending ankara Agbada styles for men without mentioning Ebuka and his tailor. Agbada is the ideal fashion style used to show affluence when it evolved newly. Ankara prints has now made is affordable for anyone to own at least one agbada. But the embroidery design is what makes the difference. I have dug deep into Pinterest to reveal these latest ankara agbada styles for guys, ladies and couples.
There are different ways to rock ankara agbada that make a difference, especially for ladies. Trousers, skirts or even gowns can be used as inner wear before the main ankara agbada gown. For men, ankara long sleeve or short sleeve senator always takes the base, then comes the glamorous agbada. The same for some female ankara agbada designs. Alternative to agbada styles are Ankara kaftan styles. Just check out these fashion ideas.
Latest Ankara Agbada Styles for Men
- 21 Crazy, Cool & Trending Dreadlock Hairstyles for Men & Ladies
- 40 Latest Ankara Jacket and Waistcoat Styles for Guys and Ladies
Other Trending Ankara Agbada Designs for Guys
- See Latest Men’s Ankara Fashion Styles For Different Occasions
- 13 Trending Latest Ankara Fashion Styles For Couples
Trending Ankara Agbada Fashion Styles for Ladies
- 31 Latest Ankara and Jeans Combination Styles for Guys and Ladies
- 30 Latest Ankara Mermaid Gown Fashion Styles for Ladies
Cute Ankara Agbada Styles for Couples
- 21 Trending Ankara Maternity Gown Styles for Pregnant Ladies
- Best First Date Fashion Styles & Advice for Men and Ladies
Just challenge your fashion designer with these trending ankara agbada designs, especially their embroidery. You can add some tweaks to make yours unique. Make sure you draw people’s attention with your agbada style the next time you go to occasions like wedding or even church services. Also remember agbada fashions go with classic shoes.
Drop your comments below and tell me the style you like most. But don’t forget to subscribe to our blog via email to stay up to date with our fashion articles. Share this article with your social media friends. Enjoy!