In order to meet up with the trend in technology, stock trading websites are now working hard to ensure that mobile users have amazing experience on their websites. This is because the percentage of mobile users in the internet is on the increase on daily basis. Although there are tons of stock trading websites with mobile apps, but there are some whose apps give stock traders the best user experience. We have taken time to review these 5 best stock broker apps for mobile devices.
5 Best Mobile Apps for Various Stock Trading
Plus500: World’s Trading Machine
Plus500 is a UK based trading platform authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The company is very popular in Contracts for Difference (CFDs). They provide various trading facilities and technology for shares, crypto-currencies, ETFs, options, indices, forex and commodities. For debit and credit cards, account deposit must be a minimum of $100, for bank transfer, it will be a minimum of $500.
- 7 Best 3D CAD Modeling Software Tools for Engineers
- 7 Best SMS Marketing Software Tools for Small Businesses
Here are some of the Outstanding Features of Plus500:
- They promote effective marketing campaigns by monitoring how customers spend with the help of their data analytics tools.
- In the quest to meet up the rate of change of tech, Plus500 is always among the first stock companies to launch any new stock trading instrument.
- Their maximum leverage is 1:300 while their average CFD margin is 3.33%.
- The company targets new customers from the western European countries, especially those in the regulated market.
- Customers can easily contact Plus500 through their custom domain emails. They also reply through these email addresses. Any mail that does not come from Plus500 custom domain names are fraudulent.
- Plus500 also allows you to start trading for free with their demo account.
- You can download their apps for different mobile and desktop platforms like Android, Apple, Windows phone Windows 10 and web trader for various web browsers.
The main downside of this stock trading platform is that they charge you $10 if your account is inactive for up to 3 months.
TradingView: Charts, Quotes, Traders & Investors
If you are a self directed stock trader or investor, then you will sure like Trading View app. The app is optimized for any web browser or device; be it mobile or desktop. The active social network helps you to interact with many stock traders in the various parts of the world. You can learn new ideas from other stock traders and even place live stock orders.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced stock trader, you will find their chart feature very easy to use. You can easily compare stock prices or run any other analysis.
You can also discover the best stock companies where you can make the highest profit with the help of their stock screener.
Apart from the built-in information to help you understand any stock market, you can also create and share your own ideas with the Pine script, which is very easy to modify.
TradingView knows that you need to properly understand stock marketing before o=investing money. In order to make sure you don’t lose your money while still learning stock trading, they allow you to start simulated stock trading with fake money. Once you have fully understood the trade system, you are now allowed to invest real money.
- 7 Best Easy to Use Remote Desktop Software Tools for Any OS
- 25 Best Free Small SEO Tools for Bloggers and How to Use them
Capital: Market Leading Spreads
If you need an advanced user-friendly CDF platform to make your stock trading a fun, then get Capital app.
The platform charges zero fees for deposits, opening and closing of trades, withdrawals, withdrawals, etc.
- You can start with a minimum amount of $20.
- The platform offers one-click trading witn more than 2000 popular stock markets, 135 forex pairs and about 29 cryptocurrencies.
- Because they use advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI), the trading risk is reduced.
- Also, you can withdraw your fund any time, any hour.
- Their maximum leverage is 1:200.
- 12 Best Ways to Raise Funds & Save Money for Young Businesses
- 15 Best Secured Cryptocurrency Exchange Apps for Trading
JStock: Stock Market, Watchlist, Portfolio & News
If you are looking for a handy android app to help you track your stock investment and also provide you with helpful investment tips, then JStock app is your right choice.
Here are Some of its Amazing Features:
- It supports 24 world stock markets.
- You can easily calculate your Net worth with their Portfolio Management.
- Access to current stock market news.
- You can access your data from anywhere because they are stored in the cloud.
- Displays foreign stocks in your local currency, etc.
- The app has a free version which has ads. But the paid version does not display ads. It costs you $3.99 per month.
Interactive Brokers: The Professional’s Gateway to the World’s Markets
This is a US-based online stock trading platform for investors. The platform is also optimized for various devices like desktop, mobile, iBot, API and web trader.
For a given share, Interactive Broker (IBKR) uses smart routing technology to calculate the exchange quote price. You can also open an account with them with a $0 deposit. But if you account is inactive after a while, it might attract a fee.
They provide a comprehensive report which includes the cost analysis, real-time trade alerts and margin information.
Their maximum leverage is 1:500 while their average CFD margin is 4%.
- 15 Ways to Boost your Business with Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- How to Create Google Forms for your Business & Track Responses
You have seen a concise review of the 5 best recommended stock marketing platform with mobile optimized apps. Take your time to study and understand how each of these stock trading platforms work and then download and install the ones you need. These apps will reveal some online business tips you never knew before.
Do you have any contribution in this article? Feel free to use the comment section below. Enjoy!
Recommended Business and Entrepreneurship Books
The Passionate Entrepreneur’s Strategies: Learn how to discover business ideas that will be successful, grow multiple online income streams, make money from home, attract new & retain customers, applications of SWOT analysis in any business, skills that will help you succeed as an entrepreneur, self-discipline, etc. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 1. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Blogging & Affiliate Marketing: Learn the Step by Step Guide of Creating, Growing & Optimizing your WordPress Blog from Scratch for Search Engines (SEO) & How to Make Money through Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing & Other Strategies for Earning Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 2. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money Self-Publishing Kindle Books for Beginners: Learn the Step by Step Guide to Self-Publish a Best Selling Book on Amazon KDP, How to Design Book Covers with Adobe Photoshop, Format, Edit & Proofread your Book Manuscript with Microsoft Word, Promote your Book on Various Online Platforms & Earn Monthly Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 3. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Google Classroom & Zoom Meeting for Beginners: Learn the Step by Step Guide with Screenshots on How to Use Google Classroom as a Business Owner, Teacher or a Student. Also Learn how to Use Zoom for Online Meeting, Web Conferencing, Video Conferencing & Webinars in Mobile Devices, PC & Mac. Make Distant Teaching & Learning a Fun! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 4. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Crypto Trading & Investing for Beginners: Step by step guide with screenshots on the basics of blockchain technology, bitcoin & altcoins, crypto security tips, cryptocurrency market analysis (FA & TA), long term & short term trading, how to calculate your profits in excel, legit ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, DeFi yield farming & staking, how to use any centralized & decentralized exchange platform & more, plus crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 5. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.