Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) is a very interesting action adventure HD game every gamer would like play. Initially the game could only be played on game consoles. But with the help of the apk and data files, it can now be played on various devices like Android phones and PC of different Operating Systems (even iOS). One of the amazing features of GTA 5 is that it has awesome graphics even in Android devices. You can hardly differentiate the graphics of the game in PC, Android and Console version. There are other 2 versions Grand Theft Auto 5 Like GTA V: Andreas and GTA V: Vice City. This game article gives you a step by step guide to download GTA V, install and set it up on PC and Android with game play screenshots.
Device Requirements Of GTA V Game
- Grand Theft Auto 5 being a HD (High Definition) action adventure game requires a PC with enough Hard Drive space (up 200 GB space) and a large RAM size up to 4 GB upwards.
- For Android, a minimum of 1 GB RAM and Android version 4.0 is required.
- Ensure your device met these minimum requirements before you continue to download the required files for the game.
GTA 5 Storyline And Features
Grand Theft Auto V is an adventure-action and crime game by Rockstar featuring a criminal who tried to find his place in the criminal world. The main city featured in this game is Los Santos. As a player, you can control 3 main characters with different background and mission. You will also see some other settings like Military zone, Bank (featuring bank robbery) and Ghetto. Vehicles you can use in this game include bikes, sports cars, war jets and airplanes.
Some of the Features of GTA 5 include:
- Adjustable graphic settings.
- Cloud save support for synchronization across your devices (for Rockstar Social Club Members only.)
- High resolution graphics
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB game pads.
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
Screenshots of GTA 5 Game
How to Download, Install And Setup GTA V On PC, Console And Android Device
For PC or Console:
- Ensure you run the game as administrator if you encounter any issues, ensure you have DirectX and visual studio c++ installed on your PC to avoid dll errors.
- Also disable your Antivirus software so as to avoid game crash during the installation process, not doing so results into the game you are installing to crash and not open.
- Once Grand Theft Auto 5 is done downloading, extract the game file from the zip file using Winrar.
- Now run the setup file.
- Click Next and follow through the Installation steps.
- Once the setup is completed, double click on GTA 5 on your desktop and play.
- First Download Grand Theft Auto V apk + data from mobango
- Also Download GTA V apk Downloader Here.
- Now, open the Data Downloader in your android phone.
- When opened, a password popup box will come, type gta (without quotes). You will see a com.rockstar.game.gtav_row file will appear on your Folder after some time.
- Now paste the file in your phone at sdcard/Android/obb/com.rockstar.game.gtav_row
- Then Copy the apk in your Phone and install it.
- Ensure you install only after copying the data file to avoid error.
Is your GTA V game installation working? Comment below if you encounter any challenge. Inform your friends about this post by clicking the share button below.