Every woman wants to be noticed. But it takes an attractive fashion styles for women to be noticed among the crowd. Get me right, I don’t mean dressing irresponsibly. There are some responsible dress codes that are attractive. Always remember that the way you dress is the way you are addressed. A good dress code takes into consideration your dress, hairstyle, make-up, necklaces and bracelets, shoes and even the fragrance of your perfume or roll-on. it takes a good dress code to be noticed in the crowd. A survey taken disclosed that real most men like their women to dress cute and attractive and never irresponsible.
Another aspect about women’s fashion is colour. Some colours are more attractive than others. Even your paintings matter a lot. Your ability to choose the right paint colour and dress style for the right occasion is what makes you noticeable. Even at your work place, your boss will like you to dress appropriately when coming to work. If you are the type that love skirt and blouse, the styles you wear speaks a lot about you. Stunning natural hairstyles also make a lady more attractive. In this article, I will reveal what most men want their woman to wear, what they don’t a woman to wear and 5 recommended dress styles or fashions that make women attractive.
What Most Men Will Like Their Woman To Wear
Here are some gorgeous fashion ideas and tips that will help you look charming and attractive to a man:
- 21 Crazy & Cool Trending Dreadlock Hairstyles for Men & Ladies
- 100 Latest Ankara Fashion Styles for Kids and Teenagers
1. For your office works, a body-fitted corporate suits are more preferable. But it should never be over-size or too under-size! Suits fit every lady whether fat or slim. Just find a nice one.
Check out these corporate suits and wears on ebay Here Also blazer suits and a button-down shirt makes a lady look elegant and a bit seductive.
2. Most men prefer red or pink hot gowns for party wears which really reveal to them your assets in abundance.
- 10 Best Attractive Fashion Styles, Ideas And Tips For Men
- Best Recommended Wedge Sandals & Shoes For Different Occasions
Generally, almost all men are in love with ladies in long, over flowing charming gowns both for parties and for august occasions. It turns most men on especially sexy ones for parties.
3. Most men prefer their women to wear belted dresses and jumpsuits. For your work place, churidaar pajamas and tunics nipped at the waist are very appealing for most men.
4. Fitted pencil skirts and body hugging dresses most with high waist are men’s favourite. Men most times like to see your body curves, even if it is not perfect, don’t be discouraged!
Check out these high waist, body fitted pencil skirts for ladies on ebay Here
5. Body-fitted skinny jeans or tight jeans coupled with heels or knee-high boots are men’s favourite as casual wears.
7. Men prefer ladies with nice weavon or plated hair styles. Even if you love weavon, interchange with plated hairstyles once in a while. A simple and stylish hair is awesome. But hairstyles that are too bulky makes ladies look like a monster.
Check out these latest hair wig and attachment on ebay Here
- 31 Latest Ankara and Jeans Combination Styles for Guys and Ladies
- Top 12 Best Plus Size Ladies Cocktail Dresses for Different Occasions
8. Most women also look gorgeous and attractive in maxi gowns. It makes them look dignified.
Check out these maxi gowns for ladies on ebay Here
9. Short black gowns are also cute for some outings. Most men also love ladies in short, black, body-fitted gowns with wide U-neck or V-neck. They it makes some women look like goddesses.
Check out these cute short black gowns for ladies on ebay Here
10. Silver or white lace dresses, both short and long catches most men’s fancy especially for first date or as casual party wears.
11. For foot wears, men prefer a high heel court shoes which help you to “cat walk” very well – preferably, white, red, black or any other matching colour. Also, these days, men check your toes shapes. They flatter toes that are too wide.
High hedge shoes also look appealing especially when rocked with an over-flowing gown.
Check out these high heel court shoes with hedges for ladies on ebay Here
12. Most men prefer artistic silver ankle bracelets or anklets, hoop earrings and necklaces that sit very close to the top of the chest or bottom of the neck. They say these types of jewelries adorn your neck and chest and also makes you attractive.
Check out these anklets, bracelets, earring and necklaces for ladies on ebay Here
13. A survey also proves that most men prefer cute short skirts that makes you look sexy, but not for office works. Preferably for parties or even as a casual outfits.
Check out these cute short mini skirts for ladies on ebay Here
- See These Latest Ankara Fashion Styles For Ladies
- Best First Date Fashion Styles & Advice for Men and Ladies
14. Most men say that a red or pink lipsticks are more preferable for fair ladies while dark blue or purple lipsticks suit dark ladies most. A red lip is a symbol of strength, prowess and self-assurance. But should be mild, don’t over-rub it; it scares most men away. The same goes with other eye and face cosmetics.
Check out these red, blue, purple and dark blue lipsticks for ladies on ebay Here
15. Men like ladies who put on perfumes with soft and cool fragrance. They say it makes ladies look more attractive and comely. It also leaves a magical sensation in their nose and mind.
What Most Men Will Not Like A Lady To Wear
- Most men say that a baggy or over sized trouser makes a woman look too masculine for their liking.
- Most men dislike a lady who wears excess make-up. They say it very dangerous to hug such a lady.
- Foot wears and sandals that are too flat especially those ones that look like those biblical gladiators sandals makes a lady look like a soldier. Most real men hate such fashion.
- A dress that total exposes a woman’s breast. Although most men like dresses that exposed a bit of ladies breast but not all of it.
- The worst thing a man hates from a lady is body odour. It offs most men. Always put on sweet-smelling, cool perfume that will make any man that perceives it to come around the second time.
- 10 Things Every Woman Looks For In A Man Before She Falls In Love
- 5 Best Places Recommended To Meet For First Date & 5 First Date Advice
Ladies Fashion Styles Videos
50 Latest Ankara Skirt & Blouse Fashion Styles for Ladies
45 Latest Brazilian Wool Hairstyles for Ladies
Latest Comfortable Wedge Shoes & Sandals for Ladies
A retired Army Major said,
I like a woman to look hot if she is my girl friend; cute if she is my sister; graceful if she is my mother and sultry if she is my wife.
Men know best how a woman needs to dress because men fantasize about women all the time. So your fashion should be guided by the occasion. Dress appropriately and you will always attract real men always.
Do you have a contribution to make on this topic? Comment it below. If you really learnt something new from this article, please use our share buttons below to help us reach your friends. Good Luck!
Picture credits: Brightside.me, Google.com
Recommended Business and Entrepreneurship Books
The Passionate Entrepreneur’s Strategies: Learn how to discover business ideas that will be successful, grow multiple online income streams, make money from home, attract new & retain customers, applications of SWOT analysis in any business, skills that will help you succeed as an entrepreneur, self-discipline, etc. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 1. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Blogging & Affiliate Marketing: Learn the Step by Step Guide of Creating, Growing & Optimizing your WordPress Blog from Scratch for Search Engines (SEO) & How to Make Money through Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing & Other Strategies for Earning Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 2. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money Self-Publishing Kindle Books for Beginners: Learn the Step by Step Guide to Self-Publish a Best Selling Book on Amazon KDP, How to Design Book Covers with Adobe Photoshop, Format, Edit & Proofread your Book Manuscript with Microsoft Word, Promote your Book on Various Online Platforms & Earn Monthly Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 3. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Complete Solar PV System Installation Guide: DIY guide on how to install grid-connected & off-grid solar PV systems, how to build solar-powered electric cars, convert conventional cars to electric cars, online & offline ways to make money from solar energy sector (including stocks), electrical wiring & protection system installation guides, plus free resources for skill acquisition and personal development. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 4. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Crypto Trading & Investing for Beginners: Step by step guide with screenshots on the basics of blockchain technology, bitcoin & altcoins, crypto security tips, cryptocurrency market analysis (FA & TA), long term & short term trading, how to calculate your profits in excel, legit ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, DeFi yield farming & staking, how to use any centralized & decentralized exchange platform & more, plus crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 5. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Blockchain Practical Guide: Step by step guide with pictures, on how to monetize the latest blockchain technology trends: crypto trading & tools, especially Ethereum, DeFi, Staking, NFTs, Top 100 Play-to-Earn (P2E) & NFT games, Web 3.0, Metaverse, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), blockchain job opportunities, with crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 6. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money with Blockchain Web3 Apps: Step by Step Guide with Screenshots and Videos on How to Make Money from Blockchain and Web3 Projects – NFTs, Play-to-Earn (P2E) Games, Move-to-Earn (M2E) Apps, Watch-to-Earn (W2E) Apps, SocialFi and GameFi Apps, with crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 7. By Buzzer Joseph and Kelly Joseph. Read more about the book.