Most ladies admire men who dress well. The saying that, “The way you dress is the way you are addressed” does not only apply to ladies. It also apply to men. Real men should mind about every single thing they wear for any occasion because you never know where you will meet your “better half”. Even if you are married, you have tons of reasons to dress fine – at least to protect your reputation in the public. There are some men’s dress codes that most women admire so much which makes them want to talk to you or reply you when you start the “talking to”. A young ladies once said that she differentiates a real mature man and boy-man by the way they dress. Even your casual wears count. Your hair cut style, your t-shirt, trouser, wrist watch, shoes (very important these days). I have compiled a list of mature and trending fashion to will make every woman want to talk to you. You should also learn how to dress for different occasions. I will also tell you some of the things a woman or lady would not like a man to wear.
Don’t wait until your pre wedding night before you learn how to pose in your pre wedding and wedding photographs. There are some trending couples pose styles that will make your union memorable.
2. Some dress colours are meant for ladies not for men especially when it comes to your trouser colours. Pink makes a man look feminine. Black is always the most recommended colour. Blue, ash or gray, dark green, and other dark coloured trousers rocked with a bright colour shirt attracts most ladies. Jane Harry said:
When I was still single and dating my man, I always feel like taking him out when I see him rock a navy-blue trouser with a pink shirt.
For corporate fashion styles, you can go for black or brown corporate shoes.
There are some amazing casual shoes styles that adorn men’s feet. You can rock it with a bit hanging chinos or jeans trousers. Ladies admire them but most times, they don’t speak out.
9. Your body spray or perfume fragrance can also attract or pursue a woman. A perfume with a bit harsh fragrance is recommended, but it should not be too harsh for a woman’s fancy. Most ladies hate fragrance of perfumes with very high alcohol volume. A body roll-on will always help to keep your armpit dry and fresh. Some cologne brands that make women go wild are: Dolce & Gabanna, Aventus, Amarni Sports Code, Creed, Prada, Nautica, etc.
Don’t allow any lady to rate you as a “Smelling Dude”. It might take you eternity to correct such a negative impression.
Check out these awesome bow ties for men on ebay Here Rocking slim-sized, long ties with suits are more attractive and fitting than short, hanging ties. But it should not be so long. It should be just within your belt head. Always remember that long ties need a tie clip. Never allow your tie to fling around without control. The one that most ladies hate are those broad face ties.
5 Dressing Styles That Most Ladies Hate
- A sagging jean. Ladies say it makes most men look like a prisoner or slave
- An Over-size T-shirt and trousers scare most ladies away because it makes them think that there is a great suffering ahead of you.
- Most ladies hate all these graphics T-Shirts. They prefer plain mature, body-fitted types because you look like a promising young man.
- Don’t wear those rickety shoes that scares even a dog away.
- Ladies hate tattered hairs and beards. It makes them doubt the mental stability of such men.
Recommended Business and Entrepreneurship Books
The Passionate Entrepreneur’s Strategies: Learn how to discover business ideas that will be successful, grow multiple online income streams, make money from home, attract new & retain customers, applications of SWOT analysis in any business, skills that will help you succeed as an entrepreneur, self-discipline, etc. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 1. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Blogging & Affiliate Marketing: Learn the Step by Step Guide of Creating, Growing & Optimizing your WordPress Blog from Scratch for Search Engines (SEO) & How to Make Money through Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing & Other Strategies for Earning Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 2. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money Self-Publishing Kindle Books for Beginners: Learn the Step by Step Guide to Self-Publish a Best Selling Book on Amazon KDP, How to Design Book Covers with Adobe Photoshop, Format, Edit & Proofread your Book Manuscript with Microsoft Word, Promote your Book on Various Online Platforms & Earn Monthly Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 3. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Google Classroom & Zoom Meeting for Beginners: Learn the Step by Step Guide with Screenshots on How to Use Google Classroom as a Business Owner, Teacher or a Student. Also Learn how to Use Zoom for Online Meeting, Web Conferencing, Video Conferencing & Webinars in Mobile Devices, PC & Mac. Make Distant Teaching & Learning a Fun! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 4. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.